Oillift the Ultimate Aviation - Aircraft Cleaner
Oillift Aircraft Aviation Cleaner conforms to Boeing 06-1748 Revision P for aviation cleaners, jet cleaners, aircraft washing & airplane cleaning.
A dirty aircraft makes customers wonderifplanes are properly maintained and can be an embarrassment for Pilots and crews.
Most standard toxic aviation cleaners and supposed green onessimply dontwork. Aircraft Cleaning is a dirty job for aircraft maintenance personal. Toxic engine cleaners, parts cleaners, interior cleaners, engine cleaners and other airplane maintenance products don't really make sense in an industry so focused on safety. Switching aircraft cleaners in and out of the aircaft is simple and easy when you have a product that works.
Oillift works better than toxic cleaners and conforms to Boeing 06-1748 Revision P for aviation cleaners
Save Money - Save Time - Save your Health - Green your Airline
Oillift Aviation - Aircraft Cleaner Beneficts:
- Replaces Toxic Cleaners
- Industrial Strength - Can be diluted 20X to 60X
- Unique Lift (not dissolve) & Wipe Technology.
- Eco-logo Certified
- Conforms to BOEING 06-1748 Revision P with dilution to 60 parts water for paint.
- Environmentally Friendly & Safe
- No Special Handling
- Allows You to Meets New WCB # 5.57 Regulations (Toxic Cleaners)
- No Corrosive Residue
Excellent For Use on Most Surface Including:
- Aircraft and GeneralCleaning
- Floor Cleaning
- Side Walls
Oillift Product Specification
A concentrated, Eco-logo certified industrial strength cleaner, which may be used to clean any type aircraft that requires a cleaner which meets:
Boeing D6-17487 revision P with dilution on painted surfaces of 60 parts water. May also be used to clean work cloths, fuel trucks, parts, hoses, tire marks, ambulances, fire trucks, aircraft maintenance vehicles, baggage trucks, and many other airport related applications.
Oillift is a certified multi purpose environmentally responsible alternative to the current toxic cleaners used in Aviation.
- Eco-logo Certified
- Safe for workers and allows company to meet WCB rule
- Concentrated may be diluted up to 120 parts water
- Emulsifies grease and dirt
- Contains powerful emulsifiers to trap and remove grease and dirt
- Effective in both hard and soft waters
- Water based, No flash point
- Eliminates storage and handling problems
- Aircraft Manufacturer's Specifications
- Will not affect painted aircraft surfaces when used as directed
Non-crazing of acrylics PACKAGING Dilution:
20 gallon pails depending on stain we 55 gallon drums recommend that you start with a higher dilution (60).